All land survey plats given to the Surveyor’s Office for examination, must be accompanied with appropriate fees, payable to the Douglas County Clerk & Recorder (Recording Fees)
Land Survey plats deposited for filing in Douglas County shall include:
- Original signatures and seals, black permanent ink must be used, no ball points pens;
- Be made from a dimensionally stable polyester sheet such as mylar or other product of equal quality;
- Be at least three mils thick;
- Use non-fading black permanent print;
- Be at least eighteen inches wide by twenty-four inches long and no more than twenty-four inches wide by thirty-six inches long with a minimum two-inch margin on the left side and a minimum of one-half inch margins at the top, bottom, and right side of the plat.
All plats must conform to Colorado Revised Statute C.R.S. § 38-51-106 and include: