The Noxious Weed Advisory Commission is State Mandated by Colorado House Bill 90-1175 and members are appointed by the Board of County Commissioners.
Become a better neighbor…
- Learn to identify the noxious weed species that are invading the area where you live and work
- Report the location of all known and suspected noxious weeds to local managers so they can be dealt with quickly.
- Understand the negative impact that weeds have on the environment.
- Manage noxious weeds on your property by developing a weed management control plan to implement over time. Share your concerns about noxious weeds with your neighbors.
- Minimize ground-disturbing activities on your land and always re-plant with desirable plants.
- Use integrated weed management techniques for the effective and safe management of noxious weeds
Noxious Weed Annual Newsletter
Whether you are a Douglas County resident or work out in the field in Engineering, Operations, Parks, or Open Space, this treatment guide is a great reference to get rid of noninvasive species on County rights-of-way and/or land parcels.