Updated March 15, 2023:
- The 2023 Highlands Ranch subdivision stormwater pipe video inspection program has started (see map of the area of these locations above or in “Photos” section below).
- Starting in mid-March 2023, JBS Pipeline (Contractor) is currently performing video inspection on the existing pipes from Wildcat Reserve Parkway (from Highlands Ranch Parkway to Broadway up to Lucent Boulevard).
- Construction crews will continue (2022 – 2023) to work on the UV lining of culverts within Highlands Ranch.
- The large and small culvert projects from 2022 are finishing up, and we are working on starting our 2023 projects.
- Outfall Cleanings have been ongoing in Marcy Gulch, Spring Gulch, and Dad Clark Gulch. Big Dry Creek and Willow Creek outfall cleanings are starting again in 2023 (from work previously completed in 2022).