Help Me With...

Select from list
My Residential Property
My Driver's License or Vehicle Registration
Requesting Assistance
Health Department


Select from list
My Property Valuation
Understanding My Valuation
Paying My Property Tax
Neighborhood Sales
Building Permits
Vehicle Registration - New Stickers
Vehicle Registration - New Vehicle
Drivers License - New or Renew
New Resident Vehicle Registration
Adult Protection
Child Welfare
Child Support
Child Care
Financial Assistance
Medical Assistance
Food Assistance
Register to Vote / Update Voter Registration
Upcoming Election Information
Ballot Drop Box Locations
Voter Service and Polling Centers
Birth Certificates
Community Health
Death Certificates
Environmental Health
Household Waste Management
Public Health Services


× Close
Parks, Trails & Building Grounds


If I have lost an item at one of the Douglas County parks or trails who should I call? Where would I pick up that item?

Please call the Douglas County Parks and Trails Office at 720-733-6990.

To pick up a lost item, please visit the the Parks, Trails and Building Grounds Office at 9651 S. Quebec St. in Highlands Ranch, CO 80130.

Who do I call if I have a Douglas County open space question?

Please call Douglas County Open Space at 303-660-7495.

Who do I call for questions regarding wildlife issues?

Direct wildlife issues to Colorado Parks and Wildlife at 303-291-7227.

Who would I call for reservations or information regarding Daniels Park?

Please call Denver Mountain Parks at 720-865-0900.

Is there anyone else in the area I can call to see if they have fields available for my team?

Try contacting one of the user groups.

What is the cost to rent a shelter?

The cost to rent a shelter for small groups and private events is $75.00.  Please visit Reservations and Fees for more information.

I have a disability and need to use an electric wheelchair for mobility. Am I allowed to use it at Douglas County parks and trails?

Yes, there are no restrictions for wheelchairs.