Transactions are completed primarily using the drop box located on the west side of the Lone Tree office lobby next to the Business and Dealer Services desk. The drop box is open Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Please follow these steps to complete a drop box transaction:
- Place all necessary paperwork in an envelope labeled with your contact information and addressed “Attn: Business Services” or “Attn: Dealer Services”
- Please note: to complete transactions through Business Services, the transaction must be in the business name
- Our office will contact you when your transaction is complete
- Allow up to 3 business days for Business Transactions, Dealer Reassignments, Duplicate Titles, Company Renewals
- Allow up to 10 business days for Customer Purchases
- Pick up completed transactions at the Business and Dealer Services desk in the Lone Tree office lobby Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Please note: A letter of authorization will be requested for agents picking up or doing business on behalf of the company
- Payment can be made by check payable to Douglas County Clerk, or over the phone via ACH or Credit/Debit Card
- Debit/Credit card transactions require an additional fee of $0.75 + 2.25%
- Escrow accounts are available. Eliminate transaction fees and those back-and-forth phone calls for payment. Email our office for more information.
For your convenience, courier service for Business and Dealer Services transactions is available from our Highlands Ranch and Castle Rock Motor Vehicle office locations. The turnaround time is approximately 7-10 days for pick up at the same location where the paperwork is dropped off.