Help Me With...

Select from list
My Residential Property
My Driver's License or Vehicle Registration
Requesting Assistance
Health Department


Select from list
My Property Valuation
Understanding My Valuation
Paying My Property Tax
Neighborhood Sales
Building Permits
Vehicle Registration - New Stickers
Vehicle Registration - New Vehicle
Drivers License - New or Renew
New Resident Vehicle Registration
Adult Protection
Child Welfare
Child Support
Child Care
Financial Assistance
Medical Assistance
Food Assistance
Register to Vote / Update Voter Registration
Upcoming Election Information
Ballot Drop Box Locations
Voter Service and Polling Centers
Birth Certificates
Community Health
Death Certificates
Environmental Health
Household Waste Management
Public Health Services


× Close
Human Services

Records Request

Request records from the Human Services department using the form below.

For Child Welfare Records, please note:  If you are a parent, Guardian ad Litem or CASA that has an ongoing official capacity with Douglas County DHS regarding children and records, we will maintain a copy of your professional ID/business card on file (one time need). If you have already provided this for our records, please disregard.

Records will be held in our office for 60 days after receipt of this notice. After 60 days, the record will be destroyed. You will need to make a new request in order to retrieve the record.

Douglas County Department of Human Services does not have the legal responsibility or right to release records authored or produced by outside agencies or other jurisdictions. You must request those records directly from the source that produced them.

Your request may result in a fee.  You will be provided an estimated amount before we begin copying records.  If you approve the estimate, you will be required to pay the fee prior to the documents being provided.  You may pay online at Douglas County Online Payment Service.

Records Request